Annual event will recognize outstanding young professionals and YP of the Year
The Fox Cities Chamber and its Pulse Young Professionals Network are ready to select the 13th annual class of Fox Cities Future 15 Young Professionals. Nominations are open now through April 14th.
These awards recognize young professionals aged 40 and under who live and/or work in the Fox Cities region (Outagamie, Calumet, and northern Winnebago Counties) and excel professionally while also giving back to the community. Those nominated will be asked to submit an application. Completed applications will be advanced for award consideration to a selection committee made up of past Future 15 award recipients and area business leaders.
The Fox Cities has thousands of young professionals who excel not only within their respective places of employment but also give back to our community in innumerable ways. These professionals shine new light on their diverse fields and positively influence our quality of life in the Fox Cities, an influence that plays an integral role in attracting and retaining talent in the area.
Recipients are selected based on their professional dedication, strong sense of vision for the future of the Fox Cities, and personal commitment to philanthropy in the community. Criteria for nominations includes:
- Young Professional (YP) must live and/or work in the Fox Cities region (Outagamie, Calumet, and northern Winnebago Counties)
- YP must be currently employed
- YP should be active in community service
- YP must be 40 years of age or younger
Applications are also open for the 2023 Fox Cities Young Professional of the Year, an honor selected among past Future 15 classes. Criteria for this includes:
- Past Future 15 honoree of the Fox Cities Chamber
- 40 years of age or younger
- High level of character, integrity, and personal/professional values
- Noteworthy professional achievement and growth
- Demonstrated commitment to serving as a role model for other young professionals
- Continued participation in community service
- Currently employed
To make a nomination for either visit https://foxcitieschamber.com/pulse-young-professional-network/. Nomination deadline is April 14th. The 2023 Future 15 and YP of the Year will be honored at a ceremony on July 27th at Waverly Beach in Menasha.
Future 15 presenting sponsors include Miron Construction and Menasha Corporation. See a list of past Future 15 honorees online at https://foxcitieschamber.com/future-15-past-recipients/ .