Future Neenah Inc. will host the 25th annual A Very Neenah Christmas presented by Community First Credit Union from 6pm – 8pm Friday, December 2. Visit Downtown Neenah to do a little ‘window shopping’ of a different sort! Each year Downtown businesses create elaborate window scenes with live mannequins as part of this very special event which has become a beloved Neenah
tradition. The night will be filled with holiday cheer!
Other activities include:
• Santa’s reindeer at the corner of Church and Wisconsin sponsored by Community First Credit Union
• Ice Sculpture Garden with an Ice Throne at Gateway Park sponsored by:
• J.J. Keller & Associates, Festival Foods, Downtown Neenah BID & BMO Harris Bank
• Photo station on an authentic sleigh at Gateway Park sponsored by TDS Telecom
• Christmas Alleyway next to Future Neenah office sponsored by Boldt
• Roast marshmallows in front of Future Neenah sponsored by Winnebago Community Credit Union
• Santa and Mrs. Claus at Associated bank along with the hand bell choir sponsored by Associated Bank
• Princesses inside the Alta Resource training building sponsored by Fox Communities Credit Union
• Craft station inside the Alta Resource training building sponsored by the Neenah Arts Council
• Suzuki String students perform inside the Alta Resource training building
• Light Dancers will roam Downtown Neenah sponsored by Schubbe Resch Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
• Madrigal singers will roam Downtown Neenah
• Christmas Puppet Show at the Kessler-Fahrenkrug Funeral Home sponsored by Peace Lutheran Church
• Ice Skating at the Plaza while Kurt Stein Musicians perform
• Holiday movie playing outside at Gateway Park
• And so much more, that the entire family is sure to love!
Returning for 2022, foot traffic will flow in a counterclockwise position to help with mannequin window viewing. One-way signs will be scattered throughout the downtown to help in this effort.
All events are free thanks to our generous sponsors, other than the small fee for ice skating. Wisconsin Avenue will be closed from Commercial Street to Main Street. There is plenty of free parking around the event and in the Church Street “Green” ramp.
These special one night only activities will be accompanied by other December events. Starting December 2, kids can drop a letter to Santa (sponsored by: Associated Bank) in the big red mailbox in front of the Future Neenah office and can also partake in a Gingerbread Scavenger Hunt (sponsored by: Festival Foods) in Downtown Neenah. These activities will be happening through December 21.
For details or more information visit www.neenah.org or call 722-1920.
Future Neenah, Inc. is a community driven non-profit organization
dedicated to promoting the economic and cultural vitality of Neenah Area.