YP of the Year also announced; All to be recognized December 1
Pulse Young Professionals Network, a program of the Fox Cities Chamber, has announced the 15 individuals from across the Fox Cities region who will be honored Dec. 1 as the 2022 class of Fox Cities Future 15 Young Professionals.
These outstanding young professionals were chosen based on their professional dedication, strong sense of vision for the future of the Fox Cities, and personal commitment to philanthropy in the community they call home.
The Future 15 awards have been presented annually since 2011 to individuals aged 40 and under who live and work in the Fox Cities – defined as Outagamie County, Calumet County, and Northern Winnebago County. Nominations were solicited this summer, and applications were reviewed in September by a committee comprised of past Future 15 honorees, Pulse Young Professionals Network committee members, as well as Fox Cities community leaders.
This year’s honorees include:
• Vaya Lauren Jones – Social Determinants of Health Lead & District 10 Alderperson – ThedaCare and City of Appleton
• Kristen Gondek – Executive Director – People of Progression
• Nick Ross – Advocate – Diverse & Resilient
• Mike Slowinski – Superintendent – Kaukauna Area School District
• Jacob Martin – High School Band Director – Kaukauna Area School District
• Katie Kleman – Product Specialist – Miller Electric
• Meghan Cash – Community Resource Unit Supervisor and Public Information Officer – Appleton Police Department
• Amanda Chavez – Owner and Publisher – Go Valley Kids (Wisco Fam)
• Tom Lee – IT Supervisor – SECURA Insurance Company
• Elizabeth Blohm – Marketing Manager – Miron Construction Co., Inc.
• Scott Jensen – Sales Manager – Hosking Insurance Agency, Inc.
• Seth Merrill – Director of Business Development – Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
• Joshua Hopkins – Behavioral Health Officer – Outagamie County Sheriff’s Office
• Jennifer Busch – Senior Service and Program Specialist – Community First Credit Union
• Teresa Knuth – Commercial Real Estate Advisor – NAI Pfefferle
The 2022 Young Professional of the Year will also be honored: Ryan Lonergan, Veteran Advocate, Podcast Host of Fragout Podcast, and owner of Wisconsin Veteran, LLC. The YP of the Year, a past Future 15 recipient, is recognized for his or her continued growth and development in the areas of professional achievement, volunteer involvement, community impact, leadership, and character.
A celebration ceremony will be held Thursday, Dec. 1 from 6-9 p.m. at the Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel in Neenah. Tickets and table sponsorships are now available. To purchase visit 2022 Future 15 Young Professional Awards – Dec 1, 2022 – Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce.
This event is made possible through the generous support of our Presenting Sponsors: Miron Construction, Menasha Corporation, and Prevea Health.
About Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
The Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce captures the energy of one of Wisconsin’s most dynamic regions and transforms it into innovative programs and services for its business members. The Fox Cities Chamber serves all of the Fox Cities communities within the counties of Outagamie, Calumet and the northern portion of Winnebago. The Fox Cities Chamber plays a leadership role in regional economic development efforts in Northeastern Wisconsin. For more information, visit www.foxcitieschamber.com.