Fox Cities Days | Fox Cities Chamber
FOX CITIES DAYS 2020 - a Virtual road trip to talent!
2020 REGIONAL COLLEGE RECRUITING EVENTS
Michigan Tech with Finlandia University
September 22, 2020
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM CST (Fox Cities Employers)
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM EST (Michigan Tech & Finlandia Students)
Northern Michigan University
October 15, 2020
12:00 - 3:00 PM CST (Fox Cities Employers)
1:00 - 4:00 PM EST (Northern Michigan Students)
Fox Cities Chamber Members: $350 | Non-Members: $450
LET THE FOX CITIES CHAMBER WORK FOR YOU!
COVID-19 has certainly pushed the accelerator down on creating VIRTUAL recruiting events and career fairs. Last year, we saw firsthand that regional recruiting is the new success model for economic and workforce development, and we are about to see how virtual recruiting can enhance our ability to reach and import more talent to the Fox Cities.
Join us for Fox Cities Days 2020 – a VIRTUAL road trip for talent! This September, we will be virtual at Michigan Tech right before their large career fair (also virtual). Last year, team Fox Cities broke the record for the number of students through the CareerFEST tents at Michigan Tech (close to 600), and we want to do it again (virtually in Handshake) with YOU in 2020!
This year, we've also added Northern Michigan University to the virtual road trip on October 15, 2020, AND added Finlandia University to the Michigan Tech day for our healthcare employers!
Employer and Regional Benefits:
- Get virtually in front of students before the larger career fairs
- Experience a larger ratio of students to employers
- Get more name and brand recognition for your organization
- Get a virtual presence/employer profile on Handshake AND on the Fox Cities Days web page
- Get a student profile LIST for follow up recruiting
- Manage your recruiting efforts more efficiently – save $
- Reach more students at more campuses
- Have more control over attendees
- Network with Michigan Career Services teams
- Showcase the Fox Cities as a great place to live, work and play
- Bring more attention to ALL the growth opportunities in the Fox Cities region
- Have the Fox Cities Chamber manage the details
- Focused recruiting for Engineering, Healthcare, Computer Science, Construction Management and more!
How Does Virtual Fox Cities Days Work?
- Decide on your recruiting goals.
- What positions are you looking to hire now or in the near future?
- What is the best way to get or keep your brand top of mind in college students?
- How can you be part of promoting your organization AND life in the Fox Cities region?
- How many staff can you dedicate to the event?
- Decide your level of visibility – see sponsorship opportunities below.
- Calculate your return on investment – see benefits above.
- Get a Handshake and Zoom account – see resources and sign up below.
- Register for the event.
- Let the Fox Cities Chamber work for you!
We will handle the details and keep you updated on the what, when and how of the event. Make sure to greenlight and open Fox Cities Days emails from us and from Handshake!
#destinationfoxcities #foxcitiesstrong #teamfoxcities #govirtualandstayhome
Questions, or to inquire about high visibility sponsorship opportunities, email Director of Talent and K-16 Relations, Amy Andersen at AAndersen@foxcitieschamber.com or call 920-450-5831.
EMPLOYER EVENT PREPARATION RESOURCES
Handshake for Employers
Zoom for Employers
What does it take to hire a generation of soon-to-be global innovators? A virtual handshake.
- Handshake’s Campus to Career Report
- Handshake Employer Products
- Handshake Account Set-up
- Handshake- A Guide for Employers
- Virtual Career Fairs Video on Setting up a Schedule
- Managing Teammate Roles
- How to Post an Interview Schedule to a School
- How to Deactivate or Reinstate Teammate Accounts
- Employer Account User Settings
- Schedule Management
Are you looking for a great employer in a great community? Here are a few reasons to contact the Fox Cities Chamber and Regional Partnership to help get you connected to one of our premier Fox Cities employers.
DISCOVER YOUR FUTURE IN THE FOX CITIES
Why the Fox Cities?
Greater Fox Cities Convention & Visitor's Bureau
Wages & Benefits
- 2018 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics - Appleton, WI - https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes_11540.htm
2018 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for WI -
The Fox Cities Region offers a lifestyle that’s attractive to
young professionals. Percentage of population aged 25 to 44:
- Fox Cities Region - 26.7%
- Wisconsin - 25.5%
- United States - 26.6%
- Mean travel time to work: 16.9 minutes
- Read More: http://www.city-data.com/city/Appleton-Wisconsin.html#b
Appleton International Airport
- Outagamie County Airport (ATW), a certified commercial service
airport with air cargo services provided by FedEx and maximum
runway length of 8,002 feet.
- Minneapolis - 4 hours | Chicago - 3.5 hours | Madison - 2 hours | Milwaukee - 1.5 hours