Pulse Young Professional Network
Young professionals keep the heart of the Fox Cities pumping, and the
Pulse Young Professionals Network is here to celebrate it!
By getting involved with Pulse, you are sure to find ways to expand your network, form new friendships, gain new skills, and pursue fresh ideas for strengthening our community –– together.
BECOME A MEMBER
What we do:
- Plan and promote regular events in the following areas:
- Social Connections: happy hours, fun and games, networking
Upcoming event dates: May 25, July 23-24, Aug. 12, Aug. 27-28, Oct. 6, Nov.10, Dec. 21
- D.I.G. (Develop. Inspire. Grow): professional development, learning opportunities
Upcoming event dates: June 30, Sept. 21, Nov. 18
- Community Engagement: service activities, advocacy, and outreach
Upcoming event date: Oct. 22
- Diversity & Inclusion: enrichment and cultural events
Upcoming event dates: June 10, Dec. 7
- Organize six volunteer committees that actively work to recruit a diverse membership, create events, guide programming, and advise the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce on YP issues
- Plan and execute the annual CEO Breakfast (April 21, 2021), where some of northeast Wisconsin’s highest-profile executives share wisdom and insights with young professionals during a lively, engaging panel discussion
- Present the annual Fox Cities Future 15 Young Professionals Awards (Dec. 9, 2021), an inspiring awards program that spotlights 15 up-and-coming Fox Cities professionals who are making a difference in their careers and communities
Why it matters:
- The Fox Cities is a well-kept secret. In order to recruit and retain young professionals for our area’s many outstanding career opportunities, we need the voices of young leaders who know what it takes to build a YP-friendly community –– that’s you!
- Sometimes it’s not what you know, but who you know. Whether you’re new to the Fox Cities, Fox Cities born and raised, or somewhere in between, there are always new friendships and business connections to be made. Pulse cares about connections – it’s what we do best!
- Experience counts. Getting involved with Pulse now will help build your network, boost your resume, and open doors to future leadership opportunities like Leadership Fox Cities and board service.
How YOU can get involved:
For more information, please contact Jayme Sellen at (920) 734-7101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARTNER SPONSOR for Pulse Young Professionals 2020-2021: