Pulse Young Professional Network
Young professionals keep the heart of the Fox Cities pumping, and the
Pulse Young Professionals Network is here to celebrate it!
By getting involved with Pulse, you are sure to find ways to expand your network, form new friendships, gain new skills, and pursue fresh ideas for strengthening our community –– together.
BECOME A MEMBER
What we do:
- Plan and promote regular events in the following areas:
- Social Connections: happy hours, fun and games, networking
Upcoming event dates: Aug. 4, Aug. 12
- D.I.G. (Develop. Inspire. Grow): professional development, learning opportunities
Upcoming event dates: Sept. 21, Nov. 18
- Community Engagement: service activities, advocacy, and outreach
Upcoming event date: Oct. 22
- Diversity & Inclusion: enrichment and cultural events
Upcoming event dates: Dec. 7
- Organize six volunteer committees that actively work to recruit a diverse membership, create events, guide programming, and advise the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce on YP issues
- Plan and execute the annual CEO Breakfast, where some of northeast Wisconsin’s highest-profile executives share wisdom and insights with young professionals during a lively, engaging panel discussion
- Present the annual Fox Cities Future 15 Young Professionals Awards (Dec. 9, 2021), an inspiring awards program that spotlights 15 up-and-coming Fox Cities professionals who are making a difference in their careers and communities
Why it matters:
- The Fox Cities is a well-kept secret. In order to recruit and retain young professionals for our area’s many outstanding career opportunities, we need the voices of young leaders who know what it takes to build a YP-friendly community –– that’s you!
- Sometimes it’s not what you know, but who you know. Whether you’re new to the Fox Cities, Fox Cities born and raised, or somewhere in between, there are always new friendships and business connections to be made. Pulse cares about connections – it’s what we do best!
- Experience counts. Getting involved with Pulse now will help build your network, boost your resume, and open doors to future leadership opportunities like Leadership Fox Cities and board service.
How YOU can get involved:
- Become an individual member!
(Or sign up to take advantage of your corporate membership)
- Commit your business to a corporate membership
Corporate memberships cover all young professionals who are employed for the member organization, including free admission to all D.I.G. professional development events
- Apply to serve on a committee
Committees include: Career & Professional Development, Membership & Marketing, Social Connections, Diversity & Inclusion, and Community Engagement
- Follow us on social media
We're on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @pulsefoxcities
- Join our email list
You'll receive invitations to our events and information about our programs
- Tell your friends!
Networking is more effective when more are invited to the table. Help spread the word about Pulse, and let's build a powerful YP network in the Fox Cities!
- Join Pulse's new Restaurant Club!
The Pulse Young Professional Network Restaurant Club is an opportunity to explore our communities through food. This club will meet monthly at a restaurant of the group's choosing. Sign up online or contact Brittany at email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Jayme Sellen at (920) 734-7101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARTNER SPONSOR for Pulse Young Professionals 2020-2021: