Pulse Young Professional Network
Young professionals are the future of the Fox Cities, and Pulse is here to support them.
With a focus on expanding networks, gaining skills, and strengthening the community, Pulse opens doors to future leadership opportunities for its members. This program plays an important role in helping young professionals establish lifelong connections and careers in the Fox Cities.
Pulse Event Calendar 2022
June 3rd- Bazaar After Dark- Volunteer Opportunity
July 12th - Urban Hike (meet at 5:00 PM)
August 9th - Timber Rattler's Game (6:40 PM) & Tailgating
September 23rd- License to Cruise - Volunteer Opportunity
September 24th- Octoberfest - Volunteer Opportunity
October TBD- D.I.G- Women in Leadership
November TBD- Lunch & Learn - Keynote Speaker
December 1st- Future 15 Young Professional Awards
Click here for all Chamber Events
BECOME A MEMBER
What we do:
- Plan and promote regular events in the following areas:
- Social Connections: happy hours, fun and games, networking
- Career & Professional Development a.k.a D.I.G. (Develop. Inspire. Grow): professional development, learning opportunities
- Volunteering: service activities, advocacy, and outreach
- Organize volunteer committees that actively work to recruit a diverse membership, create events, guide programming, and advise the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce on YP issues
- Host the annual CEO Breakfast, where some of northeast Wisconsin’s highest-profile executives share wisdom and insights with young professionals during a lively, engaging panel discussion
- Provide support for the annual Fox Cities Future 15 Young Professionals Awards (Dec. 1, 2022)
Why it matters:
- The Fox Cities is a well-kept secret. In order to recruit and retain young professionals for our area’s many outstanding career opportunities, we need the voices of young leaders who know what it takes to build a YP-friendly community –– that’s you!
- Sometimes it’s not what you know, but who you know. Whether you’re new to the Fox Cities, Fox Cities born and raised, or somewhere in between, there are always new friendships and business connections to be made. Pulse cares about connections – it’s what we do best!
- Experience counts. Getting involved with Pulse now will help build your network, boost your resume, and open doors to future leadership opportunities like Leadership Fox Cities and board service.
How YOU can get involved:
- Become an individual member!
(Or sign up to take advantage of your corporate membership)
- Commit your business to a corporate membership
Corporate memberships cover all young professionals who are employed for the member organization, including free admission to all D.I.G. professional development events
- Apply to serve on a committee
Committees include: Career & Professional Development (D.I.G.), Membership & Marketing, Social Connections
- Follow us on social media
We're on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @pulsefoxcities
- Join our email list
You'll receive invitations to our events and information about our programs
- Tell your friends!
Networking is more effective when more are invited to the table. Help spread the word about Pulse, and let's build a powerful YP network in the Fox Cities!
- Join Pulse's new Restaurant Club!
The Pulse Young Professional Network Restaurant Club is an opportunity to explore our communities through food. This club will meet monthly at a restaurant of the group's choosing. Sign up here or contact Brittany at email@example.com.
For more information, please contact the Fox Cities Chamber at (920) 734-7101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARTNER SPONSOR for Pulse Young Professionals