When employees join the AriensCo family, they help them take care of their families. As part of their commitment to employees, AriensCo employees receive a 50% discount on early education and childcare services for their children and grandchildren through the Brillion Early Learning Center. The center also offers flexible hours to align with the shift schedules of employees.
The Brillion Early Learning Center, a partnership with Brillion Works and operated by KinderCare Education, provides an accredited, whole-child curriculum that builds social, emotional, and academic skills for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. KinderCare Education is the largest provider of early education and childcare in the U.S., employing professional, naturally gifted teachers who love helping kids learn, play, and grow.
There are several reasons for employees to take advantage of this fantastic benefit through AriensCo, including:
- 50% off tuition for children and grandchildren of AriensCo employees, available immediately
- Tuition includes food, formula, wipes, and diapers
- Nutritious snacks and meals that can be tailored to meet unique dietary needs
- Enrichment programs such as STEM, cooking, phonics, and music
- Open from 4:45 AM to 6:30 PM for convenient, flexible scheduling
- AriensCo covers up to two weeks of tuition to accommodate for vacation time
- ...and many more!
Learn more about the Brillion Early Learning Center by visiting its website: https://www.kindercare.com/our-centers/brillion/wi/081078