McMahon, a full-service, professional engineering and architectural firm, has hired Andrew Westphal as a public management specialist.
In this role Westphal will provide information technology (IT) consulting for McMahon’s Public Safety & Municipal Management group and will support McMahon’s overall IT needs. Westphal holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science from Lakeland University and an associate degree for microcomputer specialist from Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.
Westphal joins McMahon’s newest service group, Public Safety & Municipal Management, which was fully integrated into McMahon’s offerings at the end of 2020. The municipal safety, administrative and consulting service group complements McMahon’s other full-service offerings and broadens the range of expertise offered by the company.
Comprehensive offerings of McMAHON’s Public Safety and Municipal Management group include:
- Emergency response plans
- Security and emergency management
- Comprehensive security assessments
- Incident action plans
- Management counsel (administrators, police, fire & EMS)
- Building inspections
- Department operational reviews
- Policy & procedure analysis
- Public safety equipment analysis
- Response time analysis
- Tactical training for law enforcement
- Threat recognition & verbal de-escalation training
- Active shooter reaction
- Natural disaster response
- Post-incident recovery and reunification plans
To learn more about McMahon’s Public Safety and Municipal Management group, visit https://mcmgrp.com/expertise/public-emergency-management/.