Future Neenah’s beloved annual Farm to Table Dinner has been re-imagined for 2020 by creating a uniquely Neenah carry-out dinner for two that is brimming with local goodness and brings farm fresh food right to YOUR table.
Presented by Community First Credit Union, this one of a kind dinner basket will be prepared by Chef Peter Kuenzi of Zuppas Market Cafe and Catering using ingredients fresh from our very own Future Neenah Farmers Market. Baskets must be purchased in advance and will be available for pick up at Zuppas on Thursday, August 20 between 5 and 7pm, to enjoy wherever you feel comfortable. Future Neenah and Community First Credit Union are excited to host this safe way to support local farmers, chefs, and businesses during this time.
Cost is $100 per basket and dinner serves two people.
Purchase today at www.neenah.org or in person at the Future Neenah office, 135 W. Wisconsin Ave, Neenah.
- Included in your basket:
- Appetizer: Heirloom tomato bruschetta with burrata cheese, arugula on toasted baguettes, Corn muffins and blueberry jam
- Salad: Summer garden salad with focaccia croutons, goat cheese, and creamy buttermilk dill dressing
- Entree: Herb roasted pork loin with chimichurri, grilled summer vegetables with balsamic reduction, roasted beets with herbs and feta, sweet potato, shallot and kale salad with bacon herb vinaigrette
- Dessert: Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting, from the kitchen of Sweet Jules
- Special Extras: Fresh bouquet of market flowers, Farm to Your Table Canvas Tote, Neenah keepsake from Red Door Mercantile
- During registration you'll have the opportunity to add on beer pairings from Lion's Tail Brewing Co.and Barrel 41 Brewing Co. More ways to support local!
Future Neenah, Inc. is a community driven non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the economic and cultural vitality of Neenah Area.