Host a Ribbon Cutting
The Fox Cities Chamber is proud to celebrate milestones with your business!
As a Chamber member, our business and community connections are your business and community connections. Gain exposure for your brand and attract feet to your bricks and mortar location through a ribbon-cutting ceremony planned and hosted with the assistance of our team.
REQUEST YOUR Ribbon Cutting
Please submit ribbon cutting requests at least two weeks prior to preferred event date. Please allow 48-72 hours for confirmation from Chamber staff.
The Chamber will provide members with the following for each event:
- Scissors and ribbon
- Our Chamber Ambassador team and Chamber staff will attend and would be pleased to say a few remarks on behalf of the Fox Cities Chamber
- Event will be photographed (photos provided to you after the event) and highlighted on Chamber social media
- Announcement in Chamber e-newsletter
You may also request:
- Consultation on making the most of your event
- Announcement on the Chamber's Community Calendar posted by your business (event must be open to the public, not just Chamber Members)
- A list of our elected officials
Tips for a successful event:
Questions? Please contact:Kristen Greiner, Events Director
- The more, the merrier! Invite clients, vendors, neighboring businesses, family and friends.
- Add festive decor to draw attention to the business and add a celebratory spirit
- Provide refreshments, snacks, cake, etc., for guests
- Give guests a brief tour of your business and explain its function
- Weekday events draw better attendance
- Send out mailed invitations at last two weeks in advance and follow-up with an email reminder the week of the ceremony