Outagamie County COVID-19 Business Assistance Loan Program
Outagamie County COVID-19 Business Assistance Loan Program was established as a resource for Outagamie County businesses experiencing unanticipated financial pressures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This fund is designed to work in concert with other state and federal financial assistance programs where possible. The fund is intended to sustain what otherwise were healthy businesses through this unprecedented period of economic disruption.
Businesses must meet specific eligibility requirements to receive funds from the COVID-19 Business Assistance Loan program. Any single business enterprise may apply for funds ranging from $5,000 up to $20,000.
- 2% interest rate
- 3-5 year term; determined on a case-by-case basis
- No interest and no payments for at least six months
- No prepayment penalties
- Owner Guarantees
- Business has a physical location in Outagamie County
- Business has been adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Property owner must be current on property taxes & special assessments
ELIGIBLE USE OF FUNDS
Working Capital including but not limited to:
- Commercial Utilities
- Pre-existing purchase orders (placed prior to 3/15)
- Payroll expenses (including paid leave not reimbursed due to COVID-19)
- Modifications and/or upgrades related to adjusting business practices due to COVID-19
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Jennifer Brown, Fox Cities Regional Partnership & Chamber of Commerce: (920) 819-4175 or Jennifer@foxcitiesregion.com
Jayme Sellen, Fox Cities Regional Partnership & Chamber of Commerce: (920) 254-0406 or JSellen@foxcitieschamber.com
Ineligible applicants include: Non-profits, home-based occupations, speculative investment companies, real estate investment companies, lending institutions, gambling operations, recreational facilities not open to the public, tax exempt businesses, bars and adult entertainment.
"During this crisis of COVID-19, it has been very difficult for small businesses to survive. I’m so grateful to have Outagamie County offer the Business Assistance Loan Program to small businesses. It shows that they not only care about the health and well-being of our community, but also the small businesses as well. This fund will definitely helped my business get back in operation again. Thank you!”
- Chungyia Thao, Long Cheng Marketplace