Employee Friendly Workplace
United Way Fox Cities
United Way Fox Cities has been a champion of the Employee Friendly Workplace Initiative, since its inception in early 2019. The initiative and certification program aligns closely with the mission and values of United Way which "improves lives by bringing diverse people together to build a stronger, more caring community for everyone".
Child Care Resource & Referral
Child Care Resource & Referral has been integral in developing and shaping the Employee Friendly Workplace Initiative and certification program. As the region's experts in early childhood education and care, specialized input of accessibility and quality care has been critical.
First Five Fox Valley
On the forefront of early childhood, First Five Fox Valley has been an optimal partner for Employee Friendly Workplace Initiative. With a focus supporting families to grow children from ages birth to five, the organization has been an ideal partner in connecting community to improving the lives of our young children.
Initiative Advisory Group
- Rhonda Hannemann, United Way Fox Cities
- Josh Kilgas, United Way Fox Cities
- Judy Olson, Child Care Resource and Referral
- Marchelle Moten, First Five Fox Valley
- Hillary Anderson, Werner Electric Supply
- Tiffany Schroeder, Werner Electric Supply
- Jenna Murphy, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group
- Brandon Buchholz, Heartland Label Printers
- Bev Grabow, Boys & Girls Clubs of Fox Valley
- Tim Higgins, ChiRho Services
- Lisa Kogan-Praska, illumyx
- Brittney Kostechka, Ornua Ingredients -Hilbert
- Lisa Sharratt, Menasha Corp
- Cynthia Sherman, Network Health
- Laura Kemps