Employee Friendly Workplace
United Way Fox Cities
United Way Fox Cities has been a champion of the Employee Friendly Workplace Initiative since its inception in 2019. The initiative and certification program aligns closely with the mission and values of United Way which "improves lives by bringing diverse people together to build a stronger, more caring community for everyone".
Child Care Resource & Referral
Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) has been integral in developing the Employee Friendly Workplace Initiative and certification program. As the region's experts in early childhood, CCR&R offers support and referral services that improve the quality and accessibility of early childhood education and care.
First Five Fox Valley
First 5 Fox Valley raises awareness and builds community partnerships that supports families to build a solid foundation to help young children ages 0-5 reach their full potential, now and in the future.
PBS Wisconsin has been part of the educational infrastructure of the state since our beginnings, on your television, in your classrooms, and in your community. Our mission is to engage and inspire you to grow through learning.
Initiative Advisory Group
- Eric Broten, Fox Cities Regional Partnership
- Bev Grabow, Boys & Girls Clubs of Fox Valley
- Rhonda Hanemann, United Way Fox Cities
- Kortney Jenks, Fox Valley SHRM
- Brittney Kostechka, Ornua Ingredients -Hilbert
- Holly Lifke, Boldt
- Marchelle Moten, First Five Fox Valley
- Angela Murphy, Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group
- Judy Olson, Child Care Resource and Referral