Join the Fox Cities Chamber, along with Aventura World, on an amazing, international travel program to Greece in Fall 2021.
Travel is our window to the world – a window that was slammed shut by COVID-19. Look clearly forward in 2021 on a Grecian adventure that will connect you to new people, places, and experiences. Explore Greece among friends, broaden your world and awareness, and leave the planning details to the experts at Aventura World when you sign up for “Greece: Land of Gods and Heroes,” Oct. 30-Nov. 7, 2021.
The Peloponnese is home to an extraordinary collection of archeological sites as well as stunning mountainous scenery and charming villages where a traditional way of life has remained unchanged for centuries. On this splendid cultural journey, trace 5,000 years of Greek history while exploring the country’s archeological treasures. Walk in the footsteps of Socrates on the Acropolis and examine artifacts of Athens’ Golden Age at the outstanding Acropolis Museum, sail through the scenic Corinth canal, and enjoy the insights of a local guest speaker on the contemporary Greek economic and social scene.
Extended stay in one location • Cultural connections and Greek interactions • Ouzo tasting • Discussions with local guest speaker • Local olive farm plantation visit • Beautiful countryside of Greece • Astounding archaeological sites • Bucolic villages • Ancient Athens – birthplace of Western civilization • World famous Acropolis & Parthenon • Acropolis Museum • Corinth Canal • Ancient theater of Epidaurus • Archaeological site of Mycenae • Arched Tombs of Kings & Gigantic Lion’s Gate • Cyclopean Walls • Picturesque Venetian town of Nafplion • Oracle & Museum of Delphi • Archeological site of Olympia • Temples of Hera and Zeus • Santorini, island of extreme beauty • Stunning sunsets and much more...
• ROUND TRIP AIR TRANSPORTATION - Air transportation from Chicago
• FIRST-CLASS ACCOMMODATIONS - Hotel accommodations for 7 nights
• SUPERB CUISINE - 20 included meals consisting of 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners. Wine included with lunch and dinner at the hotel
• COCKTAILS - Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served nightly in the bar
• SIGHTSEEING TOUR PROGRAM - Sightseeing, including local guide and all entrance fees as follows: City tour of Athens including the Acropolis, Tour of the Acropolis Museum, Crossing Corinth Canal, Full day excursion to Ancient Sites & Mountainside Villages of the Peloponnese Peninsula including a visit to Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplion. Optional tours available
• CULTURAL DISCOVERY SERIES - Our program encompasses cultural connections, in-depth learning on the local economy and social systems, and interaction with locals such as a discussion presented by a local guest speaker, olive oil tasting at a local farm and sampling of the traditional Greek aperitif Ouzo
• PROFESSIONAL TOUR DIRECTOR - Assistance of a professional Tour Director for the entire length of the tour upon arrival in Athens
• DELUXE MOTORCOACHES - Touring by private deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach
• BAGGAGE HANDLING AND TRANSFERS - Baggage handling for one piece of checked luggage outside of the airport
• ADDITIONAL EXTENSION TOURS IN SANTORINI AVAILABLE
EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL $2,999 if reserved by April 9, 2021. Trip cost after April 9 - $3,099. (9 days, 7 nights, including hotels, meals, day trips and airfare from Chicago) *Additional fees may apply for optional tours.
Tonya Boelter at the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
Telephone: (920) 939-6402
Reservations can also be made on our online booking engine www.aventuraworld.com/booking. The group booking code is: MZUWON