Future 15 Young Professionals
Nominations open February 24 - March 27
What is the Future 15 Awards?
The Future 15 Awards are an annual event hosted by the Fox Cities Chamber Pulse Young Professionals Network. Each year we honor 15 outstanding Young Professionals from all over the Fox Cities, who serve in a variety of professional and philanthropic roles throughout the community.
Why should I care?
The Fox Cities have thousands of young professionals who excel not only within their respective places of employment but also give back to our community in innumerable ways. These professionals shine new light on their diverse fields and positively influence our quality of life in the Fox Cities, an influence that plays an integral role in attracting and retaining talent in the area. Future 15 recipients will be chosen based on their professional dedication, strong sense of vision for the future of the Fox Cities and personal commitment to philanthropy in the community they call home and beyond.
What is the timeline like?
We will accept nominations for the 10th annual Future 15 Young Professional Awards from February 24 – March 27, 2020 at Midnight.
Those nominated will have the opportunity to submit an application; those who complete the application will advance on for Future 15 consideration. Applications must be submitted by Monday, April 13 at Midnight.
A subcommittee of past Future 15 winners will narrow down all applications to the top 25 candidates, using a set judging criteria broken down into four categories. Next a panel of judges consisting of area business leaders will review the top 25 applications and score them, selecting the Future 15 award winners for the year. Winners will be announced in May.
What are the criteria to be a Future 15 Young Professional winner?
- YP must live or work in the Fox Cities*
- YP should be active in community service
- YP must be 40 years of age or younger
- Applications for each nominee must be completed by the nominated person and then submitted (only one nomination is necessary; multiple nominations do not strengthen candidate’s chance at winning)
- If selected as a recipient, must agree to be featured in a video shown the night of the event and also on social media
- Previous winners are not eligible to reapply
Applications accepted February 24 - March 27
What is the Young Professional of the Year?:
In an effort to expand the impact of the Future 15 Young Professional Awards, and provide the award recipients with an opportunity to showcase their personal and professional growth over the years, the Young Professional of the Year is selected exclusively from the alumni classes of past Future 15 winners. This format has provided the current years applicants a chance at further career and community recognition through their subsequent annual eligibility in the Young Professional of the Year competition.
Award Selection Process:
A selection committee meets prior to the ceremony to review and select the YP of the Year recipient based on the applicant’s responses, including their level of professional achievement, volunteer involvement, community impact, leadership and character. The judging panel will be a composite of past Young Professional of the Year recipients and upstanding business leaders in the Fox Cities region.
- Be a past Future 15 recipient (that has not yet won YP of the Year and is 40 years old or under at the time of applying)
- Exemplify a high level of character, integrity and personal/professional values.
- Exhibit noteworthy professional achievement and growth.
- Have established, strong and consistent commitment to community investment/volunteerism.
- Assert proven leadership ability through positions held and roles served professionally and within the community.
- Demonstrate a commitment to serving as a role model for other young professionals.
The 2020 Future 15 will be honored on June 18, 2020 at Waverly Beach in Menasha.
CLICK HERE for more event details.
*The Fox Cities Chamber serves all of the Fox Cities communities within the counties of Outagamie, Calumet and the northern portion of Winnebago.