You can find the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce on these social media platforms:
Social Media Community Guidelines
For our social media communities to be the best they can be, we need to share some ground rules and guidelines for participation. Please note that when you comment, post, view, access or otherwise participate in any of our social media communities or sites, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Our terms are subject to change and any changes will be incorporated into these terms and posted to our sites from time to time. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our sites.
- Be respectful - We welcome conversations, and we welcome honest and open feedback; however, please refrain from using obscenities, profanity or making any comments that are illegal, offensive, abusive, defamatory or harmful.
- Stay on topic and don’t spam - Repeated message blasts and off-topic comments disrupt the strength and value of the community. Posts that appear to be spam will be deleted and the users who are posting spam messages may be blocked.
- Keep it constructive - We welcome helpful feedback on how we can make the Chamber and your experience better. If you have an issue, we’re happy to listen. We look forward to responding to constructive, thoughtful posts and comments made on our social pages.
- Keep things legal - When engaging with our social media channels you agree to comply with all applicable laws and use these communities for lawful purposes only. Don’t post content that you don’t own.
- Monitoring - We strive to monitor our social media channels daily, during the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST Monday – Friday, with the exclusion of holidays. While we sometimes might respond after normal business hours, we cannot guarantee we will be able to answer questions until close of the following business day. As community managers, we reserve the right to remove, hide or delete any posts that violate our guidelines or terms and conditions. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to monitor and/or remove any comments at any time as it deems appropriate in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Third Party Sites - Links to non-Chamber sites may be provided from time to time because we think you may find the information on the third party site useful; however, we have no control over the content on these sites and this does not necessarily endorse the site or content it contains. If you choose to visit a site not controlled by the Chamber, we make no warranties related to the content, including its accuracy, nor do we claim that the third party site’s content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of any third party or that the content is free of viruses.
Thank you for reviewing and adhering to our social media community guidelines.