Ambassadors are individuals seen as leaders and emerging leaders within our community who have experience with and exposure to the many facets of the Fox Cities Chamber. Ambassadors are an extension of our brand. Like our staff and Board of Directors, Ambassadors are out in the community engaging with organizations and other business professionals on a regular basis. They are a passionate, engaged group of individuals who can advocate for the Chamber AND represent our members.
The Ambassadors exist to grow and sustain the prosperity of current and future chamber members.
They Achieve This By:
- Communicating member benefits - Staying informed & educating members
- Being visible and approachable at events - Purposeful interaction
- Encouraging meaningful participation - Actively promoting programs and networking opportunities
- Being the voice of members to the Chamber - Communicate member needs and perform outreach
- Acting as the premier volunteer arm of the Chamber - Serve in roles at events and perform outreach to current members
- Referring new members to the Chamber
- Vetting ideas, programs and potential resources for our member businesses/organizations by providing feedback to Chamber staff
Interested in becoming a Fox Cities Chamber Ambassador? Learn more and apply online below.
Below is a list of the Chamber's current Ambassadors.
Vicki BoorWoodward Communications Jane Calkins-MurdzekMidwest Communications Beth DavisCommunity First Credit Union
Joanne FischerTelecom Insites Tina GrenlieEdward Jones Sara HebertNicolet National Bank Scott JensenHosking Insurance Agency Dennis JochmanThe Bechard Group, Inc. June JohnsonJ.A. Johnson Health Insurance Dennis KorthKorth Financial Services Maggie LamalAlzheimer's Association - Greater Wisconsin Chapter Danielle León Red Shoes Inc. Laura Manley-MispagelOld National Bank Patrick Minskey, MBA, CFP, AAMSExperienced Wealth Management Richard ParksModern Woodmen of America Kari StockingerProspera Credit Union 2020 Chamber Ambassador President - Ann ThielmanKeller Williams Realtor® Megan TrochinskiBSI - Building Service, Inc.
Les Van OrnumMerchants' Choice Card Services LLC Laura Weis
Sharon WolfertSEEK Careers/Staffing Ron ZahnColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group, Inc. Brooke ZiglinskiNutritional Healing, LLC If you have any questions, reach out to Tonya Boelter, Vice President Member Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 734-7101.