Leadership Fox Cities Alumni Association
The Leadership Fox Cities Alumni Association was established in 2018. The mission of the Association is to actively support positive change through leadership development by providing resources to individuals and organizations in the Fox Cities. Membership in the Association is open to all graduates of Leadership Fox Cities.
The Alumni association is coordinated by a Board of Directors and Committees. Networking opportunities, service events, social events and/or advanced leadership education is provided for members throughout the year.
Selected LFCAA Board members for the August 2018 through July 2021 term include:
- Board President, Mathew Brehmer
- Vice-President, Lindsay Fenlon
- Treasurer, Adam Pritzl
- Secretary, Kelcie Klueskens
- Board of Directors - Sara Folk, Scott Jensen, Aaron Olson and Amy Schanke
Alumni Application Process
- Leadership Fox Cities past participants can apply to join the official Leadership Fox Cities Alumni Association by submitting the completed online application below.
- Alumni Association participants are requested to provide an annual donation of $50/year or $500/lifetime fee. (A percentage of the contribution is tax deductible.)
Please contact Amy Schanke, Director of Leadership, for more information - (920) 734-7101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.