Engage Fox Cities
WHAT IS ENGAGE FOX CITIES?
Engage Fox Cities is a program developed by the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce, in response to community requests for an immersion experience to improve employee retention and satisfaction.
- Engage Fox Cities is a great way to connect your employees with their community.
- Whether your employees are new to the area or longtime residents, every participant will learn something new and feel more engaged in the Fox Cities.
- Each session will host 8-12 employees and their guests.
- Topics may include; History of the Fox Cities, Education, Community Service, Arts, Volunteering, Recreation, Human Services
HOW CAN MY COMPANY PARTICIPATE?
- Employers may request a personalized session through the Fox Cities Chamber.
- Fees and program topics are customized on a session-by-session basis.
- Contact: Amy Schanke, Director of Leadership Fox Cities at 920.734.7101 or firstname.lastname@example.org