Prevea Health is pleased to announce it will offer more specialty health care services in the community of Appleton beginning in October and November. These services include integrative medicine, medically-supervised weight loss, neurosurgery, pediatric neurology and pediatric orthopedics.
Prevea Health opened an Appleton location at 2700 E. Enterprise Ave., Suite B, in July 2019, to offer digestive health care with Megan Galske, APNP, AGPCNP-BC. The following providers will also see patients at 2700 E. Enterprise Ave., Suite B, in Appleton:
- Dr. Joseph Chabot, neurosurgeon, will see patients beginning Oct. 22. He specializes in minimally-invasive brain and spine surgery, artificial disc, endoscopic/endonasal tumor resection and utilizes Gleolan dye for brain tumors. He performs surgery at HSHS St. Vincent Hospital in Green Bay. Appointments with Dr. Chabot in Appleton can be made by calling (920) 272-3333.
- Dr. Tracy Page, integrative medicine physician, will see patients beginning Nov. 4. Integrative medicine is a personalized form of care in which patients and doctors work together to address the underlying causes of complex, chronic conditions. Appointments with Dr. Page in Appleton can be scheduled now by calling (920) 272-3486.
- Dr. Terence Edgar, pediatric neurologist, will see patients beginning Nov. 7. Dr. Edgar specializes in a variety of pediatric neurology conditions including epilepsy (seizures), cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and multiple sclerosis. Appointments with Dr. Edgar in Appleton can be made by calling (920) 272-1270.
- Dr. Brian Bye, pediatric orthopedic surgeon, will see patients beginning in November. Dr. Bye specializes in a variety of pediatric orthopedic conditions including spinal deformity, fracture care and hip dysplasia. He performs surgery at HSHS St. Vincent Hospital in Green Bay. Appointments with Dr. Bye can be made by calling (920) 272-3300.
- Lindsey Prokash, a coach for Prevea’s medically-supervised weight loss program, Ideal Weigh, will see patients beginning Nov. 5. Ideal Weigh is a non-surgical option for weight loss, and includes weekly visits with a coach to guide patients through their weight loss journey. Free workshops to learn more about Ideal Weigh are scheduled at the Appleton clinic on Nov. 5 and Dec. 3. Learn more at : www.prevea.com/idealweigh
For more information, please visit: www.prevea.com/appleton