The seventh annual Cuisine for a Cause Celebrity Cooking will take place on Friday, March 15, 2019 beginning at 5:00 p.m. at the Red Lion Hotel Paper Valley in Appleton. Proceeds from the event will benefit local non-profit Rebuilding Together Fox Valley.
The event will pair local celebrities with chefs, representing restaurants across the Fox Valley, to prepare one course of a four-course meal. Guests will be given a tasting of each teams’ culinary masterpiece and then will vote for their favorite dish within each course.
Community celebrities who will participate in the event are:
- Representative Amanda Stuck, 57th Assembly District and Vince Lombardi’s Steakhouse
- Mayor Tim Hanna, City of Appleton and Happy Bellies Bakery
- Mayor Steve Cummings, City of Oshkosh and Beckets
- Nicole Doebert, Thrivent Financial and Titletown Brewing Company
- Lori Muller, Exit Elite Realty and Wilder’s Bistro
- Frank and Angela Gillitzer, Absolute Danz and Primo
- Emily Hallock, Master Chef Contestant and Chester V’s
“This event makes it possible for Rebuilding Together Fox Valley to accomplish our mission of repairing homes, revitalizing communities and rebuilding lives,” said Chip Wood, Executive Director of Rebuilding Together Fox Valley. The agency mobilizes volunteers to complete critical home repairs for low-income neighbors in need, particularly senior citizens, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Limited general admission tickets and corporate tables for Cuisine for a Cause are for sale online at www.cuisineforacause.com or by contacting Rebuilding Together Fox Valley at 920-730-2156.
Rebuilding Together Fox Valley is a nonprofit, volunteer organization that unites individuals and companies who are interested in improving the lives of others by joining forces to complete housing repairs for our neighbors throughout the Fox Valley. For more information on the organization, visit www.rtfv.org or call 920-730-2156.