The Fox Cities Chamber is partnering with the Venture Center of Fox Valley Technical College to offer an interactive four-part series, ‘Marketing Made Lean,’ which will enable attendees with tools to solidify your value proposition and align products and services with your customers’ needs; identify current and potential customer segments; maximize your marketing resources while driving sales and profits; explore and develop your marketing channels; and create customer service strategies.
The series is being offered on four consecutive Thursdays in February 2019. The seminar is open to the public; however, an exclusive discount is available to Fox Cities Chamber members.
Refreshments, materials, books and one-on-one coaching will be provided to attendees for $199. (An overall value estimated at $3,000.) Fox Cities Chamber members are being offered an exclusive program fee of only $169 total for all four sessions. Sessions are scheduled for Thursday, February 7, 14, 21, 28. For more information, please visit foxcitieschamber.com or http://bit.ly/2VXq3tJ.
Program details include:
- Session 1 (February 7): Vision, Mission & Marketing Model Canvas
- Align vision, mission and values; use the ‘Value Proposition Canvas’ to align with your targeted customer segments; learn about ‘Marketing Model Canvas’; and competitive advantage
- Session 2 (February 14): Marketing Mix Analysis
- Review 4P’s of Entrepreneurial Marketing; learn about marketing mix analysis; and discuss value proposition and customer segments
- Session 3 (February 21): Positioning, Branding, Strategy & Tactics
- Positioning/Placement; marketing model canvas; marketing strategies and tactics; and marketing goals and objectives
- Session 4 (February 28): Marketing Budgets, Metrics and ROI
- Create a marketing budget; measuring marketing success ; your strategic marketing plan; and implementation, assessment and pivoting
‘Marketing Made Lean’ is being offered at Fox Valley Technical College in the D.J. Bordini Center at 5 N. Systems Drive in Appleton. Each session is scheduled from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. For questions, please contact MiKayla Kunde, Member Programs Manager, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (920) 734-7101.