The Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce and presenting sponsor, Bank First, will honor the 2018 Pinnacle Award recipients at the Pinnacle Awards Gala on Thursday, November 15 at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. The annual awards recognize individuals who embrace principled leadership, strategic thinking, balanced workplace values and an unrelenting pursuit of excellence. These individuals have a unique blend of vision, energy, perseverance and skill and have demonstrated outstanding achievements in operating businesses as well as leadership in the community.
This year’s event will feature time for registration and socializing prior to the awards ceremony in the Thrivent Financial Hall at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. A reception will follow the awards ceremony in the Main Lobby with entertainment by The Jazz Orgy. The raffle drawings will occur at 7:30 PM in the Main Lobby. Raffle tickets are available from 5:00 – 6:00 PM and 7:00 – 7:30 PM. Raffle tickets are one for $10 or 3 for $25.
Raffle prizes available at this year’s event include:
- 2 tickets to Denver and beyond on United Airlines, courtesy of Appleton International Airport & United Airlines
- 4 tickets to Asere! Featuring the Havana Cuba All-Stars show at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center on March 19, 2019, courtesty of Katapult, LLC
- His & Hers Green Bay Packers watches, courtesy of an anonymous donor
New this year is the Wine & Spirits Pull. For $20, guests can pull one “blind” bottle of wine or spirits from our collection donated by friends of the Fox Cities Chamber. One lucky person will go home with a bottle valued at $100!
2018 Fox Cities Chamber Pinnacle Awards Gala
Thursday, November 15
5:00 p.m. – Registration & Social
6:00 p.m. – Awards Ceremony in Thrivent Financial Hall
Reception to follow, including:
- Wine & Spirits Pull
- Entertainment by The Jazz Orgy
- Raffle drawings (Raffle drawing at 7:30 p.m. in the Main Lobby)
The community is encouraged to purchase their tickets prior to the event by visiting foxcitieschamber.com or calling (920) 734-7101. Individual tickets are $65/each or corporate packages are available at $1,250 which includes 10 event tickets and 10 raffle tickets. Black tie attire is admired but not required for this prestigious event.
The 2018 Pinnacle Awards Gala is made possible by the generous support of our sponsors, including: presenting sponsor Bank First; executive sponsor Thrivent Financial; ATHENAÒ Leadership Award sponsor Bergstrom Automotive; contributing sponsor Miron Construction Co., Inc.; media partner WHBY; multi-media sponsor Image Studios; music sponsor von Briesen & Roper; raffle sponsors Appleton International Airport and United Airlines, Katapult, LLC and an anonymous donor; and many supporting sponsors.
The 2018 Pinnacle Award recipients include:
Business Leader Hall of Fame Inductee
- Walter Keller – Founder (Retired), Keller, Inc.
ATHENA Leadership Award
- Patti Habeck – President, Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
Champion of the Chamber Award
- Scott Jensen – Director of Marketing & Digital, Wisconsin Herd
Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Kimberly Stoeger – Owner/Clinical Nutritionist, Nutritional Healing, LLC
Gus A. Zuehlke Distinguished Service Award
- Catherine Tierney – President/Chief Executive Officer, Community First Credit Union
Joyce Bytof Exceptional Mentor Award
- Joanne Fischer – President, Telecom Insites, LLC
Young Professional of the Year Award
- Brad Cebulski – President, BConnected, LLC
Proceeds from this event will benefit the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce initiatives and Fox Cities Chamber Foundation which supports talent and workforce programming created to adapt and respond to workforce needs in our community.
For more information and to register, visit www.foxcitieschamber.com or call (920) 734-7101.