Schenck is hosting workshops throughout Wisconsin, “Business transitions—a process not an event,” to help business owners learn the importance of having a strong management team and internal processes to create value in their business. The workshop will also cover business practices that help owners focus on the future strategically.
Participants will learn how a structured process can help create value in a business, set realistic expectations and mitigate risk. It also enables them to know when to bring in the right resources—in human resources, operations, technology, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence or valuations. Topics covered include key components of a roadmap, assessing exit readiness and using a team approach to ensure positive outcomes.
The workshops will be held in a number of locations throughout Wisconsin:
- Tuesday, May 15 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at The Marq, 3177 French Road, De Pere
- Friday, May 18 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Jefferson Street Inn, 201 Jefferson Street, Wausau
- Tuesday, May 22 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Holiday Inn, 625 West Rolling Meadows Drive, Fond du Lac
- Thursday, May 31 from 7:30 – 9 a.m. at Westmoor Country Club, 400 South Moorland Rd, Brookfield
- Tuesday, June 12 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Pine Hills Country Club, 4914 Superior Ave, Sheboygan
Registration begins one half-hour before the presentation. There is no cost to attend.
To register, visit the Schenck website at schencksc.com/events. Contact Lindsey Hotchkiss at 800-236-2246, extension 1266 for more information.
About Schenck SC
Schenck is a full-service regional accounting and consulting firm. The firm has more than 600 team members who serve clients from eight locations in Wisconsin. As one of the larger CPA firms in the United States, Schenck provides a full range of services including accounting and assurance, tax, business consulting, human resources consulting, information technology, retirement planning, wealth advisory and payroll solutions for businesses, government and not-for-profit organizations, and individuals.