This spring, leading business process automation platform K2 launched a new partner program, naming Omni as a partner twice: once as a Gold Value-Added Reseller, and again as a Silver Delivery Implementation Partner.
The partnerships were awarded under the K2 Ascend partner program, launched in February. Although Omni has been a partner with K2 for years, these new gold- and silver-level credentials signal that Omni is licensed to deliver, integrate and implement K2’s process automation for its clients at a high level.
“K2’s process automation tools help businesses improve everything from customer service to inventory to the way they’re using their existing technology,” said Eric Evans, Omni’s Vice President of Operations. “Omni’s gold and silver-level status with K2 will help us implement better business processes for our customers.”
As a Value-Added Reseller, Omni offers its customers services and products that include K2’s solutions. As a Delivery Partner, Omni provides implementations for customers who are already using K2 software. Both partnerships mean that Omni is better able to help clients develop elegant, efficient workflows at scale, using K2’s solutions.
Thanks to this partnership, Omni clients have access to advanced process management capabilities, including:
- Integration of data from any system, including the IoT
- The ability to stay agile; processes can be modified quickly and painlessly
- Customizable forms that can be created and published without code
- Both custom solutions and or ready-made apps
- Comprehensive security and auditing tools
- Custom integrations that use data analytics to kick off processes at just the right time
For more details about Omni’s Advanced Process Automation, visithttps://www.omniresources.com/partners-k2.