Schenck is hosting an annual Payroll Forum, “Building Confidence while Navigating the Payroll Maze,” in a number of locations throughout Wisconsin.
Participants will receive updates about recent payroll changes and filing requirements, get answers to frequent payroll questions and learn how to manage compliance effectively. A wide variety of topics will be addressed, including 2018 EEO-1 reporting rules, employment classifications, overtime calculations and incentives, supplemental wages, year-end activities and more.
The workshops run from 8 to 11:30 a.m. with registration beginning at 7:30 a.m. An afternoon session will also be offered in Green Bay from 1 to 4:30 p.m. and registration will begin at 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 3 at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S Moorland Road, Brookfield
- Wednesday, Nov. 8 at Holiday Inn, 625 Rolling Meadows Drive, Fond du Lac
- Thursday, Nov. 9 at Rock Garden, 1951 Bond St., Green Bay
- Friday, Nov. 10 at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, 7100 Stone Ridge Drive, Weston
- Wednesday, Nov. 15 at Lakeshore Technical College, 1290 North Ave., Cleveland
- Thursday, Nov. 16 at Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center, 1000 Cameron Way, Neenah
Cost to attend is $25 per person; Schenck clients will be invoiced.
To register, visit the Schenck website at schencksc.com/events. Contact Lindsey at 800-236-2246, extension 1266 for more information.
About Schenck SC
Schenck is a full-service regional accounting and consulting firm. The firm has more than 600 team members who serve clients from eight locations in Wisconsin. As one of the larger CPA firms in the United States, Schenck provides a full range of services including accounting and assurance, tax, business consulting, human resources consulting, information technology, retirement planning, wealth advisory and payroll solutions for businesses, government and not-for-profit organizations, and individuals.