The Appleton Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce hosted the Graduation Ceremony for the 2016-2017 Leadership Fox Cities program Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at the Butte des Morts Country Club. Speakers at the ceremony included Amy Schanke, Director of Leadership Fox Cities - Fox Cities Chamber, Bob Mundt, President/CEO - Fox Cities Chamber, Preston Kendall, Chairman - LFC Steering Committee, Robert W. Baird & Co., The Zuleger Kendall Group, and Mark Thiel, VP, Professional Services - Theda Care.
The 2016-2017 Leadership Graduating Class was comprised of 37 distinguished individuals from the Fox Cities Community.
The 2016-2017 Graduates are:
- Carlyn Andrew - Boys & Girls Club of the Fox Valley
- Lisa Barwick - Pierce Manufacturing, Inc.
- Brent Baumler - ThedaCare Regional Medical Center
- Mary R. Butler - Medical College of Wisconsin/Children’s Hospital
- Amanda Chavez - Go Valley Kids
- Brett Christofferson - Corcoran Glass and Paint, Inc.
- Julie Coenen - Fox Valley Technical College
- Melanie Draheim - Network Health
- Trevor Ermers - American National Bank
- Jennifer Fisher - SECURA Insurance
- Sarah Forseth - Bank First National
- Chip Gabbey - Pro Staff
- Josh Gitter - BLC Community Bank
- David Govier - Appvion
- Laura Gruender - Thrivent Financial
- Nicole Hanke – Stella & Dot
- Jamin Homan - St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Danielle Jost - Thrivent Financial
- Julie King - Appleton Area School District
- Melissa Kissinger - Miron Construction Co., Inc.
- Melissa Koehler - Affinity Medical Group - Madison Center
- Tina Krueger - Appleton Public Library
- Brandon Lepp - BMO Harris Bank
- Jessica M. Marhefke - Miller Electric Manufacturing Company
- Sara Marquardt - Wipfli LLP
- Jill Martin - Outagamie County
- Justin Monnette - We Energies
- Michelle O’Mahoney - Schenck SC
- Zack Pawlosky - Candeo Creative
- Susan Perri - United Way Fox Cities, Inc.
- Amy Rutz - Chase
- Kate Seifert - Seifert Law Office
- Anna Simeth - Lawrence University
- Mark Thiel - ThedaCare Regional Medical Center
- Jim Vander Sanden - PRN Health Services
- Ryan Veleke - Plexus Corp.
- Emily Wagner - Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin
The Graduates completed an 8-month leadership program which began in September of 2016. The program’s mission is designed to teach participants to be imaginative and informed leaders in the community, while preparing them for a higher-level of leadership roles in the Fox Cities. Class members attended monthly group sessions that culminated with the completion of 6 small group projects. These projects were designed to raise awareness of an issue, improve team skills, and effect change in the Fox Cities.
The Fox Cities Leadership program is looking forward to its 27th year, announced Amy Schanke, 2017-2018 program director. Applications for the 2017-2018 program are now being accepted. To obtain an application, visit www.foxcitieschamber.com and click on the “Talent – Leadership Fox Cities” tab. To get involved with the Leadership Fox Cities Committee or for any questions regarding the program, contact Amy Schanke at (920) 734-7101, firstname.lastname@example.org.