Performa received an "Excellence in Structural Engineering" from the Structural Engineers Association of Wisconsin for the design of the One Menasha Center. The building houses Faith Technologies corporate office, Community First Credit Union's branch office, and a dentist's office. Brian Rinke, P.E., S.E. was Performa's structural engineer for the project. Brian presented the project's challenges and opened a discussion around how they were solved for the client.
Project details include:
- Symbol of downtown Menasha
- Designed to exude pride of place, history, and progress
- Built on an extremely tight urban site on Main Street
- Intended to revitalize the downtown community
- Brings significantly more consumer activity downtown
- Site is one block north of the Menasha Channel
- 8 Stories; 120,000 square feet
- 42' clear floor plates allowing for changing tenant use
Celebrating over 20 years in business, Performa is an architectural and engineering firm that helps organizations succeed by collaboratively designing superior performing environments™ that facilitate organizational success.