Investors Community Bank is pleased to announce the addition of several new employees.
- Wanda Neumeyer has been named Deposit Operations Support in the Manitowoc office.
- Landon Boettcher is the new IT Helpdesk Technician, based out of Manitowoc.
- Jenny Ebert was named Loan Coordinator in the Manitowoc office.
- Brad Witbro is the Assistant Vice President – Banking Services Manager of the Green Bay office.
- Sarah Peterson was named Portfolio Manager – Business Banking, based out of Manitowoc.
Investors Community Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of County Bancorp, Inc., is committed to serving the financial needs of businesses, farmers and families in our communities. Founded in 1997, Investors has become one of the most successful bank startups in Wisconsin’s history and has full service offices in Appleton, Green Bay, Manitowoc and Stevens Point, as well as Loan Production Offices in Eau Claire, Sheboygan, Darlington and Fond du Lac. County Bancorp Inc.’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ global market under the symbol ICBK. For details visit www.InvestorsCommunityBank.com