Investors Community Bank is pleased to announce new employees and promotions.
- Naomi Lenz has been named Loan Operations Specialist in the Manitowoc office.
- Ashley Rodewald is also a new Loan Operations Specialist in the Manitowoc office.
- Loran Leech is a Personal Banker I in the Appleton office.
- Matthew Honzik has been named Items Processor in Manitowoc.
- Larry Keil is a new Courier in Appleton.
- Bryan Orth has been promoted to Cash Management Specialist, based out of Manitowoc.
Investors Community Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of County Bancorp, Inc. and is committed to offering customized financial solutions to agriculture and commercial customers. Founded in 1997, Investors has become one of the most successful bank startups in Wisconsin’s history and has full service offices in Appleton, Green Bay, Manitowoc and Stevens Point, as well as Loan Production Offices in Eau Claire, Sheboygan, Darlington and Fond du Lac. County Bancorp Inc.’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ global market under the symbol ICBK.