Peer2Peer (P2P) Roundtables are your chance to access a small network of peers that will advise you on your business challenges and opportunities as well as give perspective from outside your particular industry.
Our Roundtables are designed to provide businesses across the Fox Cities Region the opportunity to develop a confidential professional network for discussion of critical business issues, experience-sharing and problem solving.
Roundtable groups are led by Edward Lowe Foundation-certified facilitators and comprised of 8 - 12 participants. Groups are formatted based on areas of expressed interest, such as:
- Minority Owned Businesses
- Hospitality/Restaurant Businesses
- Family Owned Businesses
- Breaking Through the $10 Million Ceiling (CEOs, CFOs, etc. of successful mid-sized businesses only)
- Senior Executives
- Mid-level Management
- Sales Management
- Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups (no minimum business requirements of participants)
- Struggling Small Business Owners (no minimum business requirements of participants)
If you have a request for a different group focus, please contact us.
What can I expect from Peer2Peer Roundtables?
The Peer2Peer (P2P) Roundtable fills a specific niche for business owners and operators that are passionate about growing their businesses, developing high-performance teams and transforming their business.
Peer2Peer Roundtable membership fees and time commitments are reasonable and manageable. Recognizing you have a business to run, P2P concentrates on delivering value in both time and money.
In addition to the monthly Roundtable Program, P2P provides two unique educational forums and dynamic networking opportunities.
P2P membership is open to business owners and operators of companies that:
- Desire consistent growth (staff, products/services, new locations, revenue, higher profits).
- Are open-minded and willing to share business intelligence with their peers.
- Are able to commit to a meeting monthly for one year.
P2P Roundtables are open to all. Member and Non-Member program fees apply.
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
Please submit your application of interest for Peer2Peer Roundtables below. Once your application is submitted, you will be contacted by a Chamber team member to confirm your area of interest and to provide next steps.
For more information, please contact Beth Haase by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (920) 734-7101.