Through multiple channels, both traditional and digital, the Fox Cities Chamber offers its members opportunities to share their stories, promote their business and stay up-to-date with happenings at the Chamber.
- News Releases - Send your news releases to us and we will help increase the reach and visibility of your news by sharing it in the news section of our Chamber website and promoting via social media (when applicable). News releases can be emailed directly to email@example.com.
- E-newsletters - We have several e-newsletters created to keep our members informed. Make sure you are subscribed to our email lists! SUBSCRIBE HERE.
- Up2Date: A bi-montly e-newsletter featuring information and updates you need to get engaged and utilize your Chamber membership.
- Member 411: A bi-monthly, cost-effective member to member e-newsletter providing Chamber members a venue to promote their business-oriented seminars, offers, workshops or promotions.
- YourVoice: A weekly e-newsletter providing members with news and information about key issues affecting business.
- Pulse: A monthly e-newsletter full of exciting updates, information and news about our Pulse Young Professionals Network.
- Fox Cities Regional Partnership: A monthly e-newsletter providing readers with economic development news and information for businesses in the Fox Cities Region.
- Social Media - Follow us on social media to keep with the latest news! You can find the Fox Cities Chamber on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to follow our other brands as well - Fox Cities Regional Partnership, Pulse Young Professionals Network and Octoberfest.
- The Business News - As a member of the Fox Cities Chamber, we thank you for your support by providing you access to a complimentary subscription of The Business News, which is distributed bi-monthly throughout the year. One copy will be sent to each primary business member. Not receiving your copy? Please contact us.
- Fox Cities Chamber BUSiNESS magazine - A quarterly publication written for members that is filled with resources and solutions to help with challenges in your business and promotes the great businesses that help our community thrive. Submit a Member SpotlightBe our featured Community Spotlight
- Provide a contributing story
- Advertise your business
Learn more by reviewing our Media Kit:firstname.lastname@example.org