The Event Awards
The Event Awards program recognizes individuals who embrace principled leadership, strategic thinking, balanced workplace values and an unrelenting pursuit of excellence. Individuals have a unique blend of vision, energy, perseverance, and skill and have demonstrated outstanding achievements in operating businesses as well as leadership in the community.
The Fox Cities Chamber is proud to recognize these individuals for their many contributions to the community. They have dedicated themselves as professionals and volunteers to the well-being of the Fox Cities.
Congratulations to the 2017 award recipients! Thank you for all you do in our community!
- ATHENA® Leadership Award - Donna Gehl, President, Image Studios
- Business Hall of Fame Inductees - Debra Michiels, Owner (retired), Fox Banquets & Rivertyme Catering and Thomas Prosser, Partner, Dunsirn Partners, LLC
- Champion of the Chamber Award - Richard Parks, Regional Director, Modern Woodmen of America
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award - Doris & Alice Ng, Co-owners, GingeRootz Asian Grille
- Gus A. Zuehlke Distinguished Service Award - Kathi Seifert, President, Katapult, LLC
- Joyce Bytof Exceptional Mentor Award - Donald Herrmann, President, Herrmann Advantage Consulting, LLC
- Young Professional of the Year Award - Nathan Litt, Account Director, Quill Creative
See award descriptions and previous award recipients here.