The Pinnacle Awards program recognizes individuals who embrace principled leadership, strategic thinking, balanced workplace values and an unrelenting pursuit of excellence. Individuals have a unique blend of vision, energy, perseverance, and skill and have demonstrated outstanding achievements in operating businesses as well as leadership in the community.
2019 Awards will be distributed in the following categories:
- ATHENA Leadership Award
- Business Leader Hall of Fame Inductee
- Champion of the Chamber Award
- Gus A. Zuehlke Distinguished Service Award
- Joyce Bytof Exceptional Mentor Award
Congratulations to the 2019 Pinnacle Award Recipients
Athena Leadership Award:
- Heather Schimmers, MBA, RN, Chief Nursing Officer at Ascension Wisconsin
Business Leader Hall of Fame Award:
- Denny Lamers, Chairman of the Board at McMahon Associates, Inc.
- Rollie Stephenson, Chairman of the Board at Faith Technologies
Champion of the Chamber Award:
- Beth Davis, VP of Business Development at Community First Credit Union
- Sharon Hulce, President/CEO at Employment Resource Group
Gus A. Zuehlke Distinguished Service Award:
- Dr. Susan May, President/CEO at Fox Valley Technical College
Joyce Bytof Exceptional Mentor Award:
- Sherry Coley, Attorney at Davis & Kuelthau, s.c.
Young Professional of the Year Award:
- Lindsay Fenlon, Executive Director at Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fox Valley Region
See award descriptions and previous award recipients here.