Professionally-facilitated peer learning & networking for business leaders
Executive Roundtables provide Fox Cities business leaders with a forum to create a confidential, professional network of like-minded executives who share a desire to overcome challenges and a willingness to share best practices.
Our Roundtables are designed to provide participants across the Fox Cities Region the opportunity to improve their decision-making, leadership and communication skills through this interactive peer advisory group by connecting with peers outside of their industry. The program provides a unique opportunity to hear ideas, suggestions and best practices from different perspectives.
Roundtable groups will be professionally facilitated and comprised of 8 - 12 executives. Participants should be current CEO or c-suite decision-makers in their business.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLES?
Executive Roundtables fill a specific niche for business operators and leaders who are passionate about growing their businesses, developing high-performance teams and transforming their business.
Executive Roundtable program fees and time commitments are reasonable and manageable. Recognizing you have a business to run, Executive Roundtables concentrate on delivering value in both time and money.
This program is led by professional facilitators, providing their years of experience and valuable expertise as guidance to the group. LEARN MORE about our professional facilitators, Cheryl Good and Patrick Minskey.
Executive Roundtable participation is open to business owners and operators of companies that:
- Desire consistent growth (staff, products/services, new locations, revenue, higher profits)
- Are open-minded and willing to share business intelligence with their peers
- Are able to commit to a monthly meeting for one year
Executive Roundtables are exclusive to Fox Cities Chamber members and Fox Cities Regional Partnership investors. Program fees apply.
FORMAT & FEES OF ROUNDTABLE GROUPS
- Each Roundtable group will consist of 8 - 12 executives from non-competing industries
- Meetings are held monthly at a participant's business
- Participants must be open-minded and willing to share business intelligence with peers
- Monthly topics will be discussed by the group; participants must have a business case available
- $1,995 annual year per participant; limited to first qualifying 12 candidates
- Additional event fees may apply
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
Please submit your application of interest for Executive Roundtables below. Once your application is submitted, you will be contacted by a Chamber team member to confirm your area of interest and to provide next steps.
Applications are open for current and upcoming roundtables.
For more information, please contact Beth Haase, Director of Membership, by email at email@example.com or phone at (920) 734-7101.